Wednesday, November 30, 2011

GOD'S PERFECT CHOICE


GOD'S PERFECT CHOICE

by Holy Victory on Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 11:48am
January 4, 2010:

The first day of working day for the year 2010, and i was so busy with the chores i have to do for a special event to be held at my high school alma mater. With the chores done at last i had time to relax and let the news i just received this morning sink in to me...and slowly disappointment began creeping... tsk tsk tsk. i glimpsed at the teacher's table and saw tita era and ate iris facebooking <if such="" a="" term="" exists..hehehe=""> to their heart's content, so to ward off the disappointment i am feeling, i joined in and when i opened my friends' notes i saw this note shared by my previous boss from GSK and it sort of lifted my spirits even though its about love na naman, but still i was able to connect it way beyond love relationships...somehow it made me believe more sa kasabihang "everything happens for a reason." So do enjoy the read and i hope you too would be able to make some realizations out of this note.




GOD'S PERFECT CHOICE

Everyone would love to give herself/himself totally to someone

To have a deep soul relationship with another

To be loved thoroughly and exclusively

But God says:


“No, not yet. Not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and contented with being loved

By me alone, with giving yourself totally to me…

to have an intensely personal relationship with me alone.

I love you my child,

and until you discover that only in me will your satisfaction be found,

you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you.

You will never be united with me exclusive of anyone for anything else…

exclusive of desires and longings.

I want you to stop wishing, to stop planning. And allow me to give you

the most thrilling plan ever existing, one that you cannot imagine.

I want you to have the best.

Please allow me to bring it to you. Just keep watching me, expecting the greatest things.

Keep experiencing that satisfaction knowing that I can give you all...Keep listening and learning the things I tell you. You just wait.

Don’t be anxious. Don’t worry. Don’t keep looking off and away from me

or you’ll miss what I want to show you.

I want to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with me and you to enjoy concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love that I offer you myself.

And then, when you are ready, I am working even to this minute

to have both of you ready at the same time.

Until you are both satisfied with being loved by me…

And thus perfect love.

And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love knowing that I love you utterly.


I am God Almighty.

Believe and be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment