Wednesday, November 30, 2011

just a thought

i have accidentally stumbled upon the blogspot of a former boardmate, i wont name drop, but she is actually a doctor already and sadly she also has the big C... Cancer. reading that single word is quite incomprehensible  for me...how could this wonderful woman be suffering from such a fatal disease? i couldnt begin to comprehend what plans God has for her... but im quite happy to know that my brave ate is not giving up and is courageously battling the big C up to this very moment... i pray for her to get well soon... and yet i also have to pray for myself for i am afraid i might also have to fight the big C. Thinking about it makes me shake my head as if to ward off the possibility, but at least i have ate M to look up to as my inspiration. I know she is a fighter and whatever the results of my own lab examination, i'll be as positive as ate M. Now all i have to do is wait for the results... :(  May God be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment